This is a replacement kit for your K40.
Replaces your M2 nano controller and replaces the optic end stops with mechanical.
Plug and play kit!
- Do you have a question?
This is a complete rebuild-kit for the serious user.
Includes everything – no addons – nothing more needed to make your K40 a badass machine.
This kit can be used on any size laser machine – perfect if you want to build a bigger one – stepper motors suitable for up to 2×2 meter sizes.
If you really want to make your K40 move like “Jagger” this is the kit you want.
The upgraded stepper motors and controller will make your machine stutter & vibrate less, and move more exact and quicker.
This kit includes
– MKS SBASE laser controller board
– Lightburn software license
– LCD Display with adapter
– Two external stepper drivers and adapters
– 24v PSU
– Potentiometer upgrade with LCD
– Cable harness for PSU, MKS board and power buttons
– Two Nema17, 2.1A stepper motors
– Mechanical end-stop upgrade
– Zip-ties and anchors for cable routing
The cable harness is pre-built for you and ready to connect to the power supply and controller. PDF included on cable routing.
Your current wire loom can be thrown out and will be replaced with the included one.
All stepper drivers are pre-wired and tested – plug and play!
All kits are tested before we ship them – we only deliver the top of the line and what you get in your post is ready to use right away!