This is a pre-order, next batch delivery will start 2018-11-25
5 kits avalible - first orders is first served.
Free shipping on the kit - worldwide
Better product pics coming up soon.
This is a DIY kit, you need to put it together yourself.
All parts needed are NOT included, see list below what you need to get yourself, or buy the addons.
If you do not choose to add the laser head, a bracket to hold the standard laser head for K40 is included.
This kit works with M2 nano, HT Master, Cohesion3D and Ruida controllers.
Parts are currently 3d-printed - please allow four (4) weekdays to prepare your order!
Installation manuals, both written and video coming soon!
Included in this kit
- All bolts, washers and nuts needed
- Drive belts and pulleys
- 3D-printed pieces for the gantry
- Mechanical end-stops
- Cable/drag chain for X and Y axis
- 2nd mirror mount
- Laser head with movable lens
- Cohesion3D controller with external stepper drivers
- Lens & mirror kit
- Upgrade 3D-printed parts to aluminium
- 1st mirror mount (closest to tube)
What you need if you do not buy the addons
- 2x400mm 20x40 and 1x600mm 20x40 aluminium extrusion.
- MGN12H sliders, 2x400mm and one 1x700mm (or the width you plan to make)
- 1x Nema17, 1.8 degree stepper motor (you can re-use your old steppers)
- 1x Nema17, 1.8 degree stepper motor, with a shaft through (you can re-use your old steppers)
- 1x 5mm axle, 500-700mm long (depending on width of your upgrade)
- Do you have a question?