Modular motorized bed – complete kit
€ 149.00 – € 188.00
- Do you have a question?
This is a kit for a motorized bed.
Please note – the images are renderings with steel bed – base kit includes mesh bed.
20 kits avalible for pre-order to a lowered price – shipment is planned for 2019-08-01
Will be in regular stock August 2019 at standard price: €215.
Read more about pre-orders here
This kit is modular – it does not matter if you have a K40 or custom machine, you can fit this to whatever machine or DIY setup you have.
The modular design and our solution makes it very stable without the need for a big bulky frame holding it.
Developed & manufactured by K40laser.se – you cannot find this anywhere else.
– Works with all types of laser machines
– Different sizes, width, depth and height.
– Slim design to allow maximum usable height – only 35mm high in bottom position
– Prepared for jigs and templates and/or solid/mesh bed
– Can be used on Cohesion3D, Ruida, SKR or MKS controller board – or with a up-down button
– Easy to align and level inside the machine
Included in the kit
– Stepper motor and 4A external stepper driver
– Wires and cables pre-wired for K40
– All bolts and nuts needed
– Limit switch
– Drive belts and pulleys
– 3D-printed and aluminium parts for the structure
– Mesh bed surface
– Up/down driver board for use stand-alone with buttons
If you want to control the bed with two buttons, this is whats needed. Board and buttons + cables included.
With this add-on you can control the bed up and down and the movement speed with buttons. Cannot be used at the same time as controller connected to the Z, only for stand-alone use.
– 24v Power supply
A 24v, 4A power supply for the stepper motor.
– Auto focus with driver board
Driver board, buttons and quick buttons to set proper bed height depending if you are engraving or cutting.
The bed will auto sense the laser head and set itself in proper height (configuration needed with a PC).
Coming later this fall
– Jigs and templates
Perfect for holding your material and for repeat work, a wide array of jigs will be offered later when the product is released for download and order.
Download from my-account page, currently only available for pre-order customers.
Tools needed for installation
– Hex key for the bolts
– Drill and bits for making the holes in the machine (5mm)
– Pliers or a 12/13mm wrench/socket for tightening bolts
– A cold beer when installing the kit
Installation instructions are available in PDF at the moment – video instructions will be available shortly.