- Do you have a question?
This machine is probably the best K40 you can get – period!
New versions, choose between different power output and controller setup.
We only make 3 machines per month – pre-order is the only option to buy this. Next delivery is 2019-08-01 due to summer holidays
This machine is ready to go – no preparations, no hacks, no DIY – plug the cable, load your design and start it up!
We have optimized a regular K40D, brought it up to EU regulation standards on the electronics, fitted a Cohesion3D LaserBoard to it and everything is balls to the walls with this puppy.
Bed size: 300x220mm (adjustable up-down)
Tube power: 40-80w
Software: LightBurn (full version included)
Controller: Ruida RD RDC6442G, Cohesion3D Laserboard or MKS Base 1.3
Shipping is included in the price to all countries except middle east, australia and north/south pole – contact us for shipping quote.
Buying this machine, you also get support from us how to get started, how to connect everything and we will help you out with installing all softwares needed and help you understand the functions.
Laser tube has a 2 year warranty
– All cables and electronics are re-wired
– EMI filters and internal fuses
– Bigger T50, T60 or T80 power supply (depending on power choosen)
– 12v power supply for lights, fans and addons
– Adjustable laser head with air assist (not displayed in the picture)
– Upgraded motors to 2.5A (original has 0.9A)
– MKS, Ruida or Cohesion3D LaserBoard controller with display (picture shows old controller)
– LED-lights in the laser compartment
– Machine case is sealed for no more smoke leaks
– Smoke assist installation to help exhausting the smoke
– Upgraded exhaust fan to 380CFM
– Can be upgraded with wider gantry, up to 600mm
– Bigger 680L/h water pump for better cooling
– Extra temp gauges to have better control of the water temperatures
– Pump-timer to let the pump run 15min after the machine is off
– Extra security features to prevent accidents with loss of water cooling or accidental fire of the beam.
Difference between controllers
Cohesion3D Laserboard and MKS 1.3 is very similar both in speed and capable engraving sizes/speeds. The support and information around the Cohesion3D is bigger and it´s quicker to get help.
All controllers offered by us is supported by us too – if you get any problems we will help you out.
The Ruida controller is better for stand-alone use, it has a control panel with display and buttons to do bigger changes than you can do on the C3D and MKS. The Ruida can also handle bigger engravings quicker.